The 2022 State Fair Meadowlands lineup offers a new adventure everywhere you turn and a unique combination of experiences that you can’t get anywhere else. Audiences of all ages are sure to be delighted by magic, dinosaurs, racing pigs and more! The fair will take place at MetLife Stadium from June 23 – July 10. Parking is free, and the attractions below are also FREE with admission to the fair.
● Cycle Circus Live is a fan favorite FMX freestyle show. You’re sure to be stunned by the daredevils of Cycle Circus. The show is complete with dangerous stunts, music and lighting.
● Pirates of the Colombian Caribbean is a thriller you won’t want to miss! These are anything but ordinary pirates. Watch as the drama of good vs. evil Pirates unfolds on a half inch steel cable high above the rest of the fair, complete with a pirate ship, acrobats and their legendary Wheel of Death act.
● Ever wanted to see a real-life Dinosaur? Jurassic Kingdom Live has got you covered! Experience and interact with life-like dinosaurs.
● Fall into a trance of fun with The Steve Bayner Hypnotist show! You’ll have the opportunity to be invited on stage, or watch as others get hypnotized and witness the magic for yourself!
● Rosaire’s Royal Racers’ Racing Pigs are sure to have you squealing with excitement. Watch and find out who is the speediest swine of the group and bet on which pig you think will win.
● Lance Gifford & Co brings the magic with his hilariously dazzling show. Prepare to be amazed by his disappearing acts, hypnosis spells and more.
● Chainsaw Art with Nick Smith is sure to blow your creative mind. Watch as he shows off his skills through wood carving demonstrations with a chainsaw.
● Josh Knotts Illusionist will have you clinging to the edge of your seat. You will not want to miss his skillful escape acts and mind blowing illusions.
● Big Bee- The Transforming Robot Car is a real-life transformer, just like in the movie. Be dazzled as what appears to be a normal functioning car transforms into a 15’ tall action Robot.
● Artie Miller is a world class performer that brings the “art” of magic to life! You won’t believe your eyes as he engages his audience at all times.
The fair will also offer games, food, and fun rides for all ages. Children will be able to enjoy the attractions in Kiddie Land with rides such as the Mini Tea Cups, the Double Carousel, the Monkey Maze and more. The Spectacular Thrill Ride section is not for the faint of heart. Experience scream-worthy thrills with popular rides including the Fireball, Starship 3000, and Free Fall.
State Fair Meadowlands is 18 days of fun. The fair will be open on June 23rd (opening night) from 6 p.m. to 12 a.m., weeknights from 6 p.m. to 12 a.m., Fridays from 6 p.m. to 1 a.m., and Saturdays and Sundays from 2 p.m. to 12 a.m. The box office closes an hour and a half before the park closes. Parking is free every day of the fair. Tickets must be purchased in advance online at www.njfair.com. Pricing information can be found at http://njfair.com/tickets/.